MPC was established in February 2014 by a group of experienced executives with operational expertise in various fields.
Our expertise include but not limited to Commercial and Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Property Development, Engineering, Construction, Telecommunications, Apparel, Lapidary Trade, Manufacturing, Export Agriculture and Retail Merchandising.
Hailing from various business disciplines, each member of MPC contributes knowledge, experience and a unique analytical strength, helping us perceive a situation from various angles and viewpoints, working closely together to offer you financial counsel, guidance and an array of solutions.
Track record of teams’ experience in corporate finance and investment advisory include;
- Managing and placement over LKR 20Bn worth of Listed Debenture issues.
- Structuring listed debentures guaranteed by Development Financial Institutions, Banks and Insurance Companies .
- Structuring and placement of over LKR 35Bn unlisted debt. These included Securitisations backed by lease, hire purchase, gold and micro finance receivables.
- Balance sheet restructuring of multiple construction sector companies of assets over LKR 50Bn.
- Managing listed equity portfolio of LKR 500Mn.
- Managing fixed income unit trusts with assets under management of over LKR 6Bn.
- Managing LKR 2Bn worth of fixed income portfolios of private wealth management clients including institutional and super annuity funds.
- Provided Financial Advisory services for over 10 Sri Lankan based entities in apparel , ecommerce, construction and export trading.